Capsicum or Bell Pepper has been cultivated in different parts of the world thousands of years ago. Capsicum is available in red, yellow, and green. Its other name is the bell pepper. Nowadays it has become a very popular food ingredient in our country.
Although not a native vegetable, its cultivation is slowly increasing in this country. Bell pepper is the nutrient that exists
Bell Pepper Nutrient that Exists
- A 100 g capsicum contains 60 mg of protein
- 4.6 grams of carbohydrates
- 1.70 mg of fat
- 80 mg of vitamin C
- 360 IU Vitamin-A
- Vitamin-E, Vitamin-K
- Leboflebis and folic acid are available.
Health Benefits of Bell Pepper
- Prevents cancer
- Improves eye health
- Lowers cholesterol
- Helps in sleep
- Keeps hair healthy
- Eliminates frustration
● Capsaicin: Found in hot peppers (including chilis and cayenne powder), capsaicin has been shown to boost metabolism as well as suppress appetite, at least slightly. Over time, this effect might give you an extra edge when it comes to weight loss. But it won’t melt the pounds away.
Bell Pepper salad Recipe
- Salt to taste
- 1 Julian cut
- ½ cup Cauliflower-Babycorn-Carrot Cup cut into long pieces
- 1 cup Chicken pieces Cut the chicken
- ⅓ cup Shrimp Clean shrimp head and shell.
- 1 bunch Mint leaves
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Cornflower
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp raw chilli powder
- 1 tbsp pepper powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice for dressing
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste together to make a dressing
- ◼ First boil the minced chicken with salt ◼ Wash ripe papaya, green bell pepper, tomato one by one and cut into cubes ◼ Then mix it with boiled chicken mince, chilli powder, lemon juice, salt and olive oil. Serve fun salad.
- Bell paper is very useful to keep the skin clean
- Bell pepper works to replenish the body’s extra calories. As a result, the weight gain from high fat is reduced.
- Its vitamin-C regenerates brain tissue. Strengthens the bones of the body. It prevents geriatric blindness.
- Lycopene works to prevent prostate cancer, cervical cancer and ovarian cancer.